Monday, October 10, 2011

Drew made a funny

This weekend Drew said some funny things and I wanted to share.

After school, Drew came to Jeff and I and said:
Drew: "A girl in my class is getting her UTENSILS out."
Jeff & I: (laughter)
Drew: "Stop laughing! It's not funny!"
Me: "Drew, I'm not laughing t you I just thought it was funny because she is not getting her utensils out, she is getting her TONSILS out."

The next thing he said was funny. It was about 10pm on Saturday night and I was carrying him into the casino half asleep. He woke right up once he saw the bright flashing lights, noise and dancing. After his observation of his surroundings at the casino he said:

Drew: "Are all those people scrambling all their money away?"

Me: "Oh, you mean the people are gambling their money away. Do you think they are making good choices?"

Drew: "No because they will have no money left, then they couldn't buy food and then they would be hungry".

He is so smart! It was a good teaching opportunity for not only Drew but for the girls as well.

No comments: