Friday, September 30, 2011

Sister's Weekend, Day 2 (part 2)

After Chinatown, we headed back to our parked car.  Along the way we went into a few shops.  One store we went to was the Coach store.  I fell in love with this beauty.  Although I LOVED it, I had to resist the $700 price tag. 

Dear "kristen elevated python bag":  I will always remember you and I will never forget the time you rested on my shoulder.  You looked so good, but I had to let you go.

After some more shopping, we drove to the Golden Gate Bridge.  We took a few pictures of the bridge at the scenic point.  What a beauty!

As we were trying to find someone to take a picture of all of us together, I ran into Bishop Briggs from my Everett 4th ward in Snohomish.  What are the chances in this HUGE city??  I know crazy right?  We talked and caught up with each other.  It was so nice to see them again, since they were out of town when we visited this past summer.

I got a picture with his wife Anette.  What a wonderful woman and couple.  They are the best!

The Briggs were kind enough to take our picture.

After all these times coming to SF, I have never "walked" the Golden Gate Bridge.  It was a first for my sisters as well.  We walked a good distance on the bridge.  Now I can say I walked on the Golden Gate Bridge.

Afterwards, we went to Chili's for dinner.  It was about 8pm, and I decided to skip dinner and go straight to dessert.  Why not?  No kids, no husband...I can skip dinner if I want...and it was delicious and so worth it!

No comments: