The second part of the party, the kids went outside and Jeff showed them some more lightsaber training. Jeff teaching Drew how to use the force and his lightsaber
Uh oh! Look who came to the party! Darth Vader made an appearance and the kids had to defeat him and use the force.
Cousin Carter fighting Darth Vader
Drew fighting Darth Vader
After the kids used the force and all defeated Darth Vader, there was a Darth Vader pinata. Although it was a big disappointment as far as quality of the pinata and it broke rather quickly, the kids had fun.
Sydney came home from her game and tried her luck at the pinata
Drew and Carter.
Drew blowing out his candles on the lightsaber cake.
The kids had such a fun time, and they all enjoyed the party. I survived the party with 10 boys running around. It is harder than it looks. And I'm so glad it is over and I don't have to do another party until next year.
1 comment:
Looks like they all had a great time! What a fun birthday to share with friends.
Post a Comment