Sunday, June 12, 2011

Disneyland, Day 1

We woke up bright and early, mostly because the kids were so excited to go to Disneyland.  The weather was perfect for a day at Disneyland.  In So Cal it is June Gloom, but the clouds are perfect when outside all day.  We got to the park about 8:15 and first stop was fast pass tickets to Star Tours and then Space Mountain. 

Space Mountain is one of our favorite rides and we can ride it over and over.

The kids enjoyed the teacups, while I got sick to my stomach.  

The kids in front of Sleeping Beauty's castle

Space Mountain again.  Like I said, we love this ride.

We went on the Indiana Jones ride, this time we didn't need to use Drew's cleats to get him on the ride.  I guess it helped that the employee helped stretch Drew's neck to get him clearance to go on.  Thank you!





We headed over to California Adventure and the girls did a single rider pass to get on California Screamin' while I took Drew on the carousel.

Sydney before launch.

While waiting in line at the Little Mermaid ride, we ate cotton candy.  It was a yummy, sugar-filled treat. 





Who are those cute characters in the Toy Story 3 box?

Looks like to sun came out and it is bright, especially for Drew as he needed to wear my sunglasses. 


The kids got more energy out in the Redwood Creek play area.  Drew and the girls did rock climbing and the rope swing. 

Haley and I as we get ready to go on the Toy Story ride. 

It's 4:30pm and at the end of our day at Disneyland, the kids got a lollipop.  Off to relax and eat dinner with my two sisters and their families. 

 


No comments: