Saturday, June 18, 2011

50 Days of Summer Fun

This summer I have made a list of 50 days of summer fun.  The kids helped me with the list and most of them are things they wanted to do.  I found this website, and it had the template there that I downloaded for free.  I just added our personalized list of things to do this summer.  We are going to have a jam-packed summer of fun.  I left 3 spots open for us to fill in when the activity arises.  The kids are super excited, and it looks like we will be keeping very busy. Last year, the girls complained that it was a "boring" summer because I had to sleep during the day.  Mind you, I am part time so I was sleeping 10 days a month, but the other 20 days we were busy.  This year, I thought I'd write it all down to prove to the kids at the end of summer of all the fun things we were able to do.  So far I've checked off, Go to the movies, Disneyland, and backyard swim. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great idea!Can I be put on the list!?