Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Snowboarding with the kids again

On Monday, we went up to Lake Tahoe for snowboarding again.  We put the girls in lessons (their third lesson), and Jeff and I went boarding all day.  Over the weekend snow had fallen in record amounts.  Lake Tahoe got over 10 feet of snow. 

The snow was soft and powdery.  Jeff and I were so tired from snowboarding all day, and at 2:30 we called it quits.  We watched the girls in their lessons and took some pictures.

Haley snowboarding (in the middle)

Sydney snowboarding

Sydney was smiling after her third lesson.  It looks like she had some fun.

Haley after her lessons.  She was all smiles too.
It was a great day for snowboarding, except the huge amount of crowds there.  The snow was soft.  Each run I only fell 2 times or so, but thankfully not on my tailbone again.  It was a great day. 

No comments: