Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Deals of the day

Today I went to Kohls to use some Kohls Cash and return 2 items.  They were having a massive clearance sale on thousands of items.  I stuck to the children's section to buy them clothes for next winter/fall.  I combed through the racks and found these 18 items.  All the items were 75-80% off.  I used my $10 Kohls cash plus a 30% off coupon on the entire order.  I spent $62.73 for all these items, and I saved....
$442.32!!!!
Each item when calculated was $3.48/each
I couldn't believe it!

I bought Haley 6 items, Sydney 3 pants, Drew 7 items and 2 for myself.  I couldn't keep these savings to myself, I just thought I had to post this for others to see.  I am and have been a sucker for a good deal.  Especially when the items include brand names like: Levi's, MUDD, FILA, Tony Hawk...etc.  I'm so proud of myself!




1 comment:

In a nut shell... said...

ummm amazing deals! I think I need to go shopping!