Drew knew all the rides from our past Disneyland adventure 4 months ago. Because he knew all the rides, I think he got a bit nervous because, I kid you not, he had to pee during every ride when we were in line. Two times, Jeff had to get out of line for him to pee, so then the girls had to wait for them to get off the ride. We really had a great time, and enjoyed both California Adventure & Disneyland! I think our kids are officially spoiled.
Here we are at the happiest place on earth!
In front of the Matterhorn

Haley & Sydney riding the Matterhorn

In Frontier Land with the fox from Splash Mountain

Our favorite ride of all time!

Sydney & Haley riding Space Mountain

Drew & Jeff on Space Mountain

This is what I look like on Space Mountain ride (No I'm not surprised, don't know what I'm doing with my eyes)

Sydney on Jumpin' Jellyfish

Drew loves being up high on Jumpin' Jellyfish

The kids watching the Army men from Toy Story doing a fun show

Drew & Syd getting completely soaked on Grizzly River Run

Haley, Kristen & Jeff are very, very wet!

One fun ride, 3 soaked kids

Riding Tower of Terror

Our family went on Tower of Terror. We all loved every screaming second of the ride

We love to Soar over California! This was Drew's favorite ride.

Blasing away on Astro Blasters
Sydney's favorite ride! I love how the girls raise their hands in pure enjoyment!
Here is a collage of all the photos taken on all the rides. We love it!
We watched 1/2 the fire works show and then headed home. The kids were all pooped from a long day of walking. I wore a pedometer and by noon we had walked 3 miles. Crazy!
Haley & Sydney riding the Matterhorn
In Frontier Land with the fox from Splash Mountain
Our favorite ride of all time!
Sydney & Haley riding Space Mountain
Drew & Jeff on Space Mountain
This is what I look like on Space Mountain ride (No I'm not surprised, don't know what I'm doing with my eyes)
Sydney on Jumpin' Jellyfish
Drew loves being up high on Jumpin' Jellyfish
The kids watching the Army men from Toy Story doing a fun show
Drew & Syd getting completely soaked on Grizzly River Run
Haley, Kristen & Jeff are very, very wet!
One fun ride, 3 soaked kids
Riding Tower of Terror
Our family went on Tower of Terror. We all loved every screaming second of the ride
We love to Soar over California! This was Drew's favorite ride.
Blasing away on Astro Blasters
Sydney's favorite ride! I love how the girls raise their hands in pure enjoyment!
Here is a collage of all the photos taken on all the rides. We love it!
We watched 1/2 the fire works show and then headed home. The kids were all pooped from a long day of walking. I wore a pedometer and by noon we had walked 3 miles. Crazy!




1 comment:
No way, you already went back!?! I am so jealous!!! We just might have to follow your example and go sometime this summer...
Post a Comment