Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Best Cinnamon Rolls!!!

My friend Lisa posted these yummy Cinnamon Rolls on her blog and I thought I'd give them a try because I have been in search of a good cinnamon roll recipe. Most recipes I have the dough has come out too dry. I made the dough in my breadmaker, which makes it so easy! When I tasted these, I couldn't believe how moist and delicous the cinnamon rolls were. I've made it a couple times, and I can't stop making them, they are so good!
Click on the link above to try out the recipe.

mouthwatering pictures!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Ginger said...

They look delicious.. My sister, Amber, and I have been looking for a good recipe.. I followed the link and printed it out.. Can't wait to make them.. Thanks for sharing.. Hugs, Ginger

Jean said...

Kristen

I would love a receipe for Cinnamon Rolls you can make in Bread making. I couldn't open the link, would you mind sending the link to me.

jwozniak@telus.net

Thankyou
Jean

Aunna said...

They look amazing! Are they low fat....

Aimee Oliver said...

YUM! They look delicious!
It is so good to catch up with your blog! I haven't been on anyone's blog in quite awhile! I can't believe how big Drew is! How has his recovery been from surgery? So good to see your cute family! WE miss you!

Lisa said...

I am glad you have been enjoying them! It has become one of our family's favorite recipes.