January, with lots of snow,
later on, it will melt and go.
February is the month of my cousins day,
Happy Birthday! we will say.
March, if you don't wear green,
you'll be pinched if you've been seen.
April showers,
brings May flowers.
May is when we get out of school,
the year we had was very cool!
June is just before summer,
there's no school and that's a bummer.
July is when you look in the sky,
and you will see fireworks all go by.
August is when I turn 10,
what a good life it has been.
September is when my sister turns 8,
It is her very special date.
October is the start of fall,
ghosts and monsters, "Boo!" they call.
November is when thanks we give,
we all have a feast, so we will live.
December is the color of white, green and red,
snow will fall when we all go to bed.
This is another one of Haley's writings I found while going through the stacks of paperwork from school. I just love this annual poem Haley created. She is quite creative and I love her!
3 comments:
What a great job you did Haley!!
I love your poem. You will accomplish your goals, I'm sure.
What a talented young lady.
Love it!
haley, I love your poem!
Post a Comment