Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

Last weekend, our family went to the Pumpkin Patch. It was a new pumpkin patch we had not gone to and we had such a fun time. The weather coooperated and it was a beautiful day. Unfortunately, it was a typical October, cold, but at least the sun was shining and it helped warm us while we were outside.

You know when you've been together for a long time when you start wearing similar clothes. Check out Jeff & I. We both wore mock zippered long sleeve black shirts, and we didn't plan it!
Look at these cute kids!

We picked out pumpkins. Haley & Sydney picked the biggest ones they could lift. Drew picked out his very favorite, a green one! His favorite color, green. I picked out a small flat pumpkin, with white-ish vertical stripes. Jeff picked out a white pumpkin, so he can carve it into a ghost pumpkin.
I took Haley & Sydney through the Alice & Wonderland corn maze. It took us 45 minutes to get out. The girls really enjoyed it. They were so excited when we came to each of Alice's rooms.

3 comments:

emily said...

i am totally LOVING your collages (all of them in all your posts) and so i went and downloaded picasa 3! LOVE IT!

Colleen said...

Awww, I love Washington pumpkin patches! They are so beautiful! Glad you guys had a fun day, and I know you and Jeff totally planned that...don't pretend you didn't! J/K! Isn't that funny!

The Nedrys said...

Fun, fun, fun! I love corn mazes!