Haley & Sydney went to their school dance on Friday. All week they had been learning dances throughout the decades. Their teacher, Mrs. Shinsato taught them dances such as the Charleston, Mash Potato, Twist, Macarena,, the Running Man and a few others. Haley came home and showed me the Running Man and I asked if she taught her the Roger Rabbit or the Moon Walk. She hadn't heard of them so Jeff & I proceeded to show her our crazy dance moves. Later that evening I had to bust out my Thriller dance for them. It was quite a sight.
They had so much fun and enjoyed dancing with their friends that night.
3 comments:
that dance is too cute. I bet the girls had a blast!
now for the real stuff...I wanna see that thriller dance. record it and post it!
sounds like a blast and learning all those dances.
So fun! Those elementary school dances are so funny! Glad you taught those girls a thing or two. Everyone needs to have some Thriller moves!
Post a Comment