I have been contemplating on changing my blog's name. KristenRN was a unique name, but someone says I was "selfish" to name our family blog after my name (I won't name names...but it starts with a J!) I finally thought of our new name, as seen above. There might be a few minor changes, but I think it is going to stay.
I have put in a few hours to getting my blog the way I have been wanting it. I created a new background/template last week. It looked nice, but the actual blog was too narrow and it wasn't exactly what I wanted. I ended up reverting back to the same template. Unfortunately, it wiped out everything I added to the side of my blog, luckily my postings remained. I spent some time adding friends, websites, and adding new pictures.
I also reached a goal for my blog. I wanted to add music before I started another quarter. It was much easier than I thought and only took about 1 hour. Thanks to my friend, Colleen and her blog giving credits to: http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/. That blog really helped and it was super easy. Please feel free to listen to songs, other than the first one that autoplays.
It is nice to keep an online journal and keep everyone updated on our family's happenings. Thanks for looking and those of you who make comments. It makes it all worth it. Happy New Year to all! I hope this one is prosperous and full of joy. I start school on Thursday, so I will not be updating my blog as much, but please continue to check back often.
6 comments:
Kristen,
I like the new blog name. I hope that you are having fun at Mike and Marissa's house. Happy New Year! Just so you know I am now 27 not 28...I don't really like the way that my hair is styled in those pictures- the weather was moist so my hair was funky. I will have to email you a different picture with my nice new Nikon camera; my birthday present from Cory. I love you.
I like the new name. I didn't think the old one was bad. Does he ever post?? I don't think Todd cares. I would like to change mine, for the new year. I tried to get all of the pictures from this year up(that are in my camera) by today. So, keep an eye out for my new one.
Happy New Year!!!
I like the name too! And I like your music. What's that first song? It's nice. Sorry to hear about the ear infection, those little buggers sure sneak up and when the kids are little it is so hard for them to tell us what's wrong! Glad you got it figured out.
like the name change but it wasn't me that said that about the blog. Like the name change looks nice and music is a nice touch.
love the music...keane is one of my top picks right now. looks like a fun christmas and i hope you all had a fun new year's eve. rob was asleep by 11:30 and i rolled into bed shortly after. we just can't party like we used to! :)
Yes Amy, I am sorry. As I put birthdays in my 2008 calendar I realized then that I aged you by one year. Sorry!!!!
Nice, you got a camera! I hope you get some good use out of it.
Julie- I was refering to Jeff in my post. Jeff thought I was a bit selfish. Don't you worry though, I am creating a new blog just for my nursing experiences. Some are just too funny and interesting not to share.
Post a Comment