Merry Christmas! I hope all my friends and family had a wonderful Christmas and enjoyed the season which we can celebrate Christ's birth. We wish we could have been with our family on this special day, but our hearts were with you. Today we had snow! Well, it did snow and it was coming down pretty good, but unfortunately it didn't stick.
Today our family celebrated a wonderful Christmas. Haley and Sydney woke up at 4am to take a peek at their gifts Santa brought. Unfortunately for them, only one gift was not wrapped, they had to wait for a more appropriate hour to open Santa's gifts. We all finally woke up at 7:30 to open Santa's gifts.
The kids were so excited to open their presents under the tree. Haley & Sydney both received 2 reams of paper. I know this is strange, but they are always sneaking our printer paper, so now they have 1000 sheets to draw and make creations. I have attached a picture of Haley's expression on her face. It's priceless! Drew got many dinosaurs and other fun things, but his favorite gift is his GeoTrax train set. We set it up and he was able to power the train and watch it go. He loves it.
The best gift of all we had to make the kids work for it. We sent them on a scavenger hunt, and the ended upstairs in the bonus room and under the kids christmas tree was a Wii!!!! They were so excited and couldn't wait to play it. We all took turns playing it, including myself. I beat Jeff at boxing, and my arms are sore today. I think I will need to stretch before and after playing Wii sports again. lol.


2 comments:
Wow, looks like a lot of fun!!! The kids look very happy. Ryan is jealous you got a Wii. Almost everyone he knows got one. He is very happy he got his DS.
We missed you guys, hope you enjoy this next week together. Happy New Year!!
Looks like it was a great Christmas at your house! The Wii is so fun, we got one in June, and we all love to play, but I know what you mean about sore arms...I get them too!
Post a Comment