Friday, December 7, 2007

Bon Voyage!

Tomorrow, Jeff and I will be on our way to cruising in the Eastern Caribbean. We are so excited to spend quality time together as we celebrate our 10-year anniversary a month early. Looking forward to the fun excursions and good food to eat on board.

I am so lucky to know our kids are in good hands with my mom. She is so wonderful to watch them for a week. The past 2 days, they have been soaking up every moment of time with her. Drew's favorite pasttime is playing cards with grandma. They are all going to have so much fun!

Best of luck to my sister-in-law, Alyson who is due with her second baby in 3 days. Let us know when little Claire arrives!

Check back in about 10 days for an update of lots of pictures of our cruise.

4 comments:

My Dearest Rich said...

Kristen,

I seriously can't believe that we haven't seen each other in 10 years, and more importantly that you have already been married 10 years! How TIME flies! How exciting that you get to relax with just your hubby on a cruise, with NO kiddies! ENJOY! I hope you guys have a great time! I'll look forward to the pictures afterwards!

Love ya!
Jule

My Dearest Rich said...

by the way, had to set our blogspot to private. Send me your email address when you get back, and I'll add you the approved list! ;) Hope you had a great trip!

Love,
Jule
hoolay34@yahoo.com

van den Eikhof said...

Looks like you had a great time on your cruise. Those beaches look amazing and so beautiful. I really think that we should plan a family cruise in the next year or so. I love cruises. It is the best way to travel. I'm glad that you are home safe.

Julie@My5monkeys said...

looked like fun time was had by all.