Okay, it's really not his first haircut, but this is his first professional haircut. I ususally cut his hair, and most of the time I do a pretty good job. 3 weeks ago when I cut his hair, he just wouldn't sit still for me. Not only did he rip his cape off so the hair went all over him, it was itching him so bad he wouldn't sit still...even with Jeff holding him. I figured he might sit still for someone else. So, I took him. We had to wait over 30 minutes, and I was expecting a meltdown of some sort because that's just too long for Drew. But once he sat in the chair he thought it was great. He loved his fishy cape, and he sat still for the hairdresser. He did such a great job, I think I'll have to bring him back!
2 comments:
very handsome!!!
Ryan does the same thing.
He sits great for them and complains of all the itchy hair when I do it.
Where did you get the cut done?? I need to take Lucy somewhere again. He looks great! Good job, Drew!
Post a Comment