Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Pumpkin Carving

This weekend we carved pumpkins. Here are pictures of the festivities in our home.


Haley really enjoyed scooping pumpkin guts out

Sydney of course loved to get messy in the pumpkin guts
Drew, he's such a cute & funny boy! He just wanted to hang out with the family.

After scooping all the insides of the pumpkins, the kids retired to the family room to watch a movie....And Jeff carved the pumpkins by himself. He did such a great job, take a look below!


These were the end products-
A Wolf
A skeleton rising from the grave!




3 comments:

Alycat said...

Great pumpkins!!And the kids look so cute in their costumes. I'm sure they are excited for trick or treating tomorrow night!

Chalonn said...

Kristen...I am a blogger. I am super behind just as I am with all of my scrapbooks, but it is fun for me to check out other peoples blogs...Thanks for sending this...you have such a cute family

Colleen said...

Nice work on the pumpkins! It is great that the kids got into it too, sometimes they don't like the gooeyness!