Monday, October 29, 2007

Halloween Parade

Haley, Sydney & Drew participated in our neighborhood's Haloween Parade. They had fun "parading" their costumes, while stopping at multiple locations to get candy.


Haley & her friend before the parade.
Haley is a Silver Dust Fairy...apparently one of Tinkerbell's friends, so I'm told.


Drew in last year's costume (read below)
Sydney as a High School Musical cheerleader



Haley, Drew & Sydney


Haley & Sydney with their friends


Drew playing on the playground in last year's costume. We did buy him a Pirate costume. He picked it out and was so excited to wear it. In fact, every night before I leave his room, he stops me and says, "Mom, I be a Pirate". Also his daycare provider says he says he's going to be a pirate about 20 times a day. When it came time to put it on, he threw a fit and wanted to be a lion again. Luckily, his costume still fits to wear for another Halloween. We have 2 more shots at wearing his pirate costume. We'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Cute pictures!!
Wow Jeff, those are amazing. The details on the skelton are so small.
Drew sounds like Kimberly, she changes her mind every day. I give up!!
thanks for sharing.