For Labor Day weekend, we visited Jeff's family in Vancouver. It was so nice to visit family and have the cousins play together. Jeff and I were able to get away from the kids for an evening and completely fill ourselves at Black Angus with his parents, his two siblings and their spouses. That weekend I was also able to scrapbook 7 pages of our Disneyland trip. I can't wait to do more!
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
This & That
For Labor Day weekend, we visited Jeff's family in Vancouver. It was so nice to visit family and have the cousins play together. Jeff and I were able to get away from the kids for an evening and completely fill ourselves at Black Angus with his parents, his two siblings and their spouses. That weekend I was also able to scrapbook 7 pages of our Disneyland trip. I can't wait to do more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I would love to see pics of how your decorating the house!
Love it!!!! You did a fantastic job, as you always do!!
Beautiful room!! Can I hire you?
It looks expensive.
~Lisa
fancy bedding! Maybe one of these days we too will finally own an actual bedding set!
Post a Comment