I thought I should add a little note about Drew. I realized, I haven't added anything about him. He just turned 2 last week and he is what we call a "parrot". He repeats everything he hears. Sometimes good and bad. He is at the age where he is interested in sitting on the potty and not much else. Last night before his bath I asked him if he wanted to sit on the potty. He eagerly sat down, then to my surprise, he stood up and turned around. He was acting like he was going potty but nothing came out. Iit was quite amusing to watch him. I had to stop myself from laughing, because it was so cute.
1 comment:
when he grows up and finds out that you talked about his parts and used the word 'tiny' he's gonna LOVE it! my OB/GYN said that he never uses the words synonomous with little when talking about the boys parts for fear of a complex ... :) too funny! Ammon's content to poop in his diaper 'like Easton, mom.' BAH! Why can't he just do it in the toilet already!?!?
Post a Comment