Sunday, September 9, 2007
My first blog
My blog name is a bit deceiving. I am not an RN just yet, I thought that I will have this blog for a long time, hopefully long after I become an RN. I don't know exactly why I started this blog. I guess it was my sister who talked me into it. She told me it is easy and I will have time to post and manage it. I am not so sure. I am starting nursing school next week which will consume my life. Although I thought maybe I could spend an hour each week to update my blog and keep all my family and friends up to date on what is going on. Just don't expect a posting during finals week, that one might be skipped. Also, be patient with me, this is my first time entering the blogosphere. It will take a little while to figure it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Welcome to Bloging! I am excited to see you enter the "blogsphere" as you put it! :)
Post a Comment