
I am not a garage sale junkie, but on occasion I will do the slow drive-by. As I was leaving my house yesterday, our neighbors were having what Jeff calls a "Junk Sale". Out of the corner of my eye I spotted an Easy Bake oven. After what I went through trying to find one for Haley's birthday, and then later finding out they were recalled (the pictured oven is the one I purchased and that particular one wasn't recalled), I jumped all over that. For a bargain price of $5, I was able to return to the former time in my life when I owned an EasyBake. The memories came flooding back to me as I baked a mini-sized cake with Haley and Sydney, as I did when I was once a child. Now I am a parent trying to re-create similar experiences for my girls. I am so glad toys from my childhood are still around so I can my girls can have similarmemories that I once had. - Thank you Hasbro!
1 comment:
I cooked something up last year with Brittney and her friend. I remember it being so much better as a kid.
I just loved opening the packages and eating the powder. Thanks for the memory.
Good luck tomorrow!!
~Lisa
Post a Comment