I was taking a family history class in church and I had the assignment to collect old pictures. I contacted my dad and he sent me great pictures. Some were really old dating back to the early 1900's, and some of my dad as a child. I thought I'd share some pictures I've collected so far. I'll be getting more when I see them for Thanksgiving, and can't wait.
Marvin Hugo Haselhuhn Jr. age 4, 1954
My dad, grandmother, aunt and grandfather in 1954. This is one of my favorite pictures of the family. My grandfather died when I was 11, and I love seeing this picture of him when he was younger.
My dad 1952, age 2
My dad age 8
My dad loving the Thanksgiving turkey. Love the curly afro!
My dad took my mom to the prom when she was a senior. She was 17 and he was 23!
Shortly after they met, the went to San Fransisco for a trip around the bay. How romantic.
My parents today. Still in love.
More old pictures to come!


1 comment:
Great photos of dad and mom.
Post a Comment