Friday, October 29, 2010

Drew's class Halloween party

Today was the school's Halloween parade and class parties.  I literally spent all day at school.  The school's parade was first thing in the morning, then I went to 3 class parties.  I'm the mom who tries to do it all.  :)  I went to Drew's class first.  I walked him to the parade and watched him strut his stuff in his ninja costume.


Drew is playing Pass the Pumpkin
What a cute Kindergarten class!
Drew is eating his yummy hand-frosted and decorated cookie.
Drew with his Kindergarten friend.  They both have 5th grade sisters in the same class.  They attended another party with yummy food.  He also thinks she's pretty cute.
By the end of the day all the kids were filled with sugar and thoroughly exhausted...but not as much as I was.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Julie@My5monkeys said...

cute costume and totally agree about being at school all day.