Saturday, September 25, 2010

My newest little niece

On Sydney's birthday, my sister-in-law Alyson gave birth to her 3rd child. I was fortunate enough to make it just in time for the delivery. After Sydney's birthday festivities, I left for the hospital and arrived at 9:40pm. She quickly delivered and baby Kate Jordyn was born at 10:18pm. She weighed 7lbs and was 20 inches long. I was so glad to be there for the birth. I was able to hold Alyson's legs while she delivered Kate. She pushed for 2 minutes and out she came. What a wonderful experience to watch the miracle of birth.

Holding baby Kate
Congratulations Cory (Dad)
Alyson's happy to be holding baby and finally out after being overdue.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh, there is nothing sweeter. I got chills just reading about that and looking at those pictures. Witnessing birth is my favorite! What a special opportunity for you, and it sounds like you made it just in time.