I finally got my photos back, and absolutely love them. I am so pleased with how well they turned out. It was so hard to choose the best ones out of the 135 photos I had. Here are some of my favorites.
Our family 2010
Kristen & Jeff
Handsome Drew
There's so much love!
There's more love for Mom & Dad. I love the kid's reaction to our kissing!
The kids having so much fun
Our family
Love Sydney's blue eyes!
Sweet Haley
What Drew does best...jumping! He's having so much fun.
The happy couple who started this cute family











7 comments:
Wonderful photos, all!
love these! especially the one you used as your header ... darling kids and you look awesome in all of them!!!
love them all....especially the kissing one!!!
Those are gorgeous! I love the one of you and Jeff in the sidebar. And Haley's hair looks so cute!
They look great. I have the cutest nieces and nephew!
I just love all these pictures! What a great looking family!
LOVE your photos. My sister just used the same lady for her kids and loved her too.
Post a Comment