Today Haley & I ran a 5k together. Haley did so well. We paced a 10 minute mile. Haley came in 2nd in her age group and I came in 34th. The Parkway trail in Folsom was so nice. I am so proud of her and I'm glad I have a running buddy. Haley is already talking about doing another 5k soon.
My friend Lisa and her daughter, Haley & I at the end of the race.
Haley came in 2nd place in her age group. I'm so proud of her. We had such a fun time. Can't wait to do it again!
2 comments:
I guess that means we came in 1st and 35th? Where did you see the results? I tried finding them online but they weren't posted yet. That was fun- we'll have to do another one again soon.
I am so impressed with both of you. What is your secret? i want to be a runner, but it isn't happening. Especially in the heat.
Post a Comment