We had to bribe our kids during our professional photo shoot. After our family photo shoot in Old Sacramento, we took the kids to Leatherby's Creamery. The kids were so excited, as if they weren't hyper already.
Haley ordered a double scooped ice cream in a waffle cone. She almost finished and had to take just a little bit home.
Haley ordered a double scooped ice cream in a waffle cone. She almost finished and had to take just a little bit home.
Jeff ordered the usual, Mint milkshake. Drew had the clown ice cream. They both devoured them up.
Sydney ordered the clown ice cream too.
Sydney was really enjoying herself eating her ice cream.
I, of course was behind the camera and have no pictures of myself. I had the black & tan with chocolate & mint ice cream. I just about made myself sick. I couldn't finish it, but I was very close.
1 comment:
i need to go there very soon!!!
Post a Comment