For Haley's 10th Birthday party, we went to a mall where the girls went on an Ultimate Mall Scavenger Hunt and I had to take pictures of every assignment to perform. The girls had a blast looking for each item. I was all by myself with 8 girls at the mall, on a Saturday, and they did great. They all stayed together, listened and were very respectful of everyone around them. Here were some of their tasks:
Wearing a blue hat
Trying on red shoes
Haley spotted a tile with her birth year!!
Wearing feather boas
Getting a makeover with blue eyeshadow
covering themselves with Disney stuffed animals
riding an elevator
trying on sunglasses
wearing ugly dresses (found at Forever 21)
doing the wave
Here they are eating pizza at Round Table pizza. The girls had the banquet room to themselves and could be as loud and obnoxious as they wanted.
Haley with her amazing purse cake that her Aunt Alyson made. She is quite talented.
Haley blowing out all 10 candles!

2 comments:
glad I could make it for her!!!
what a fun game!
Post a Comment