We recently had a photo shoot. It was long overdue, by more than 3 years. It is amazing how fast time goes when life gets busy. We had an amazing photographer take our pictures in Old Sacramento. Erin from ErinNoelDesign did a great job and I think the pictures turned out fabulous. The kids were quite a challenge with Drew's energy and Sydney's constant un-natural posing, they gave her a run for her money. But she did fantastic, and I'm so excited for the pictures. I can't wait until I actually have them in my possession!
Take a sneak peek at our photo shoot.






5 comments:
How adorable! I love how they turned out, and I really like the one of the 3 kids with you and Jeff in the back. It's so great of everyone.
cute pics--just got our pics from the photographer.
What an adorable family! Love the pics!
LOVE them!!! What a beautiful family you have! You all look like models!!! :) Tell Haley that I said hello!
Jeri
The pictures turned out so well. You are a beautiful family.
Post a Comment