The summer quickly came to an end, and the kids have already started school. I can't believe I have a 5th grader and that Drew is in Kindergarten. Where has the time gone? Thankfully for one year in their entire education, they are at the same school. My time is still divided with 1/2 day Kindergarten, and volunteering in each of their classrooms, not to mention work.
Sydney started 3rd grade. She has a few of the same classmates in her class this year. She likes her teacher a lot and I think it's going to be a great year.
Sydney started 3rd grade. She has a few of the same classmates in her class this year. She likes her teacher a lot and I think it's going to be a great year.
Haley started 5th grade and she is now the big man on campus...although she is still one of the smallest and shortest in her class. I guess that's what happens with a late birthday. She is excited for 5th grade, and I am looking forward to her scheduling her sports, band and homework in preparation for middle school.
My baby is now in Kindergarten. I can't believe how fast time is passed. He is so excited about school and really enjoys it. He comes home singing songs about colors, "Bule spells blue, and Pruple spells purple..." it is so cute. I have to correct him every time with the correct spelling, but he loves Kindergarten and is doing so well. One of his goals is to read, and he is on his way. He is already starting to read books and loves it. He is making friends and is a great student.

No comments:
Post a Comment