I am sitting in my cold house alone (Jeff and the kids are at his parents house while I sleep today), and I am asking myself why I haven't taken any pictures in almost 2 weeks. I had all last week off, but I was constantly busy with this and that as most mothers get. I feel like such a neglectful mother for not taking more pictures of my kids, but to be honest there hasn't been any newsworthy or noteworthy pictures to take. We have been inside most days because of the constant rain. I feel like I live in Washington again.
I have been planning 2 Valentines parties and that is taking up some of my time, but I can't say blogging is filling my time. What's been taking up my extra time is reading lately. I have been reading a great series, The Mortal Instruments. I just finished it and it was a great read...so that took up quite a few hours.
This week coming up Drew is having surgery on Wednesday. He will be having general anesthesia, which I'm not too happy about. It always poses a higher risk of post-op problems as opposed to local anesthesia. Also, general anesthesia patients are intubated. He's going to have a sore throat the next few days after. He'll be happy to eat ice cream & pudding all the time. Please keep Drew in your prayers.
I am in charge of 2 Valentines parties at the end of the week, plus I'm working on Thursday & Friday. Busy week ahead. I should have pictures of Drew from Wednesday's surgery, so I'll post those later. I've been up all night, so I'd better get some sleep.
6 comments:
I hope all goes well with Drew's surgery.
On a happier note, we are very excited about your Valentine's party next weekend! Please let me know if there's anything I can do to lighten your load.
I just got caught up again! I love that train museum you guys visit. I bet my boys would love that. Sorry about all the rain...definitely Washington winter. Your view is lovely! And so was your brazilian feast! Good luck with the v-day parties, if memory serves, you throw a GOOD valentine's party! And I will definitely keep Drew in my prayers for his surgery. I am sure all will be well!
We will keep him in our prayers this week. Hope it is nothing to serious. We sure miss seeing you guys. Take Care!
Good luck to Drew! we will keep him in our prayers!
We love to read your blog and catch up. What is Drew having surgery for? My mom's a nurse and she says its amazing how hard it is when its your own kids... even if you do it for a living. I'm sure everything will go perfectly. Take care.
What surgery is he having? We'll be thinking of him. Good luck with all your planning and parties. Can't wait to see you guys on Saturday!!!
Post a Comment