Today Drew turned 4. I can't believe how fast time has gone by. It seemed like yesterday I was in the hospital giving birth. He is such a cute boy with a lot of energy. These days he seems to be jumping or rolling on our furniture, making a mess or throwing a temper tantrum because he didn't get his way. He can be stubborn quite often. This trait will be great when he's older, but I'm not so sure at this point. He likes to tell jokes, and loves rhyming. He loves that I am home with him and we are doing preschool together. After 2 years of preschool & daycare full time, I'm so glad I can stay home and spend quality time with him.
Tonight we had a celebration with just our family. Jeff's dad came by to do repairs to a few stairs and he stayed for Drew's celebration.
Here Drew is at 4 weeks old - this was his picture for his baby announcement

Here's my cute little boy 4 years later!


Drew loves all his presents!
No comments:
Post a Comment