This morning, I told Haley she should learn a new church song. We sat down and I thumbed through my Hymns Made Easy book that Jeff gave me for either my birthday or Mother's Day. I chose one of my very favorite songs and challenged her to learn it. I played the hymn, I Know That My Redeemer Lives once through. She wrote a few note names and started playing. Within about 45 minutes she nailed the treble clef and had me record her playing.
I Know That My Redeemer Lives
She is such a talented piano player. I am so glad she is taking lessons and loves it. She really has a love for it, not to mention a talent.
3 comments:
Way to go Haley! I wish that I knew how to play.
Beautiful!
way to go Haley, that is so great! Keep it up, I wish I could play but I didn't practice enough when I was little. So keep playing!!!
Post a Comment