Yesterday our family had a quiet Thanksgiving Dinner. I was able to take a nice long nap after a short nights sleep the night before. We were joined later that evening by my sister Julie and her family. Our kids played really well together, and the messy rooms could prove that! This morning Julie and I woke up at 4am and started our Black Friday shopping. We were very successful at Kohls and I am off to a good start to my Christmas shopping. We both did some serious damage there, and I did some more at Fred Meyer. When we were done, we both had a big hot chocolate from Starbucks to thoroughly warm ourselves after being in the cold in the early morning hours. I came home and was able to sleep for about 30 minutes until the kids woke me up and I make pancakes for everyone. Later today, we took the kids to the park and they had a ball. Here are some pictures from the park and just before Julie's family left. It was so nice to see all of them and spend the Thanksgiving holiday with them.
Drew at the park. How cute is he!!!
3 comments:
looks like fun! glad you had a fun weekend. good luck on your exam. when the test is over check my blog - i tagged you. :)
Glad you had a fun time!!!
Good luck this week.
your are one of those crazy 4am-ers! i am impressed! glad you found some good deals and had some good time with fam.
Post a Comment