Last weekend I took the girls to see Disney on Ice, Princess Wishes. They were so excited to go, but I was very concerned. Namely, because Haley is out of the princess phase, and I didn't think I would enjoy it. I was pleasantly surprised. It's amazing, Disney has a way of making anything magical for all ages. Really! Haley, Sydney and I really enjoyed the show. They were so excited to tell their friends the next day at school....and I was too! :) I took top secret pictures during the show and attached them.
How cute! I am jealous that you get to do "girly" things with the kids...I'll be going to the Monster Truck show with the boys...so much for my femininity!
3 comments:
What fun!!! I'm sure one day I'll be doing that with Claire!
How cute! I am jealous that you get to do "girly" things with the kids...I'll be going to the Monster Truck show with the boys...so much for my femininity!
sounds like a fun time.
Post a Comment