Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween


This was taken before our ward Halloween party.
I dressed up as a nurse. I know it's not very original, but it was the only outfit I could come up with on the fly. I didn't have to change my outfit that day! Haley brought a friend, and because she was dressed as a witch, Haley changed her costume and wore last years witch costume. I guess she can be a fairy next year. We were able to get Drew to wear his pirate costume...but not the hat. Sydney was the only one who's outfit stayed the same. Jeff of course, didn't dress up at all. What a party pooper! Maybe next year.


Drew the pirate! Arrrgh!


Halloween night. Drew's a lion again. The girls begged me to put make-up on them.


The start of trick-or-treating. It was a fun night. After going around the block once, I dropped Drew off with Jeff and the girls and I were out for another hour or so. Sydney's bucket was so full by the end of the night, I had to carry it. And that's after dumping out her bucket when we went home to drop Drew off! They really had a fun time and have been on a sugar high ever since.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi, looks fun!!!
B was not aloud to wear make up this year. She's been sneaking in my room lately and putting it on. So, I gave her a warning and she did it again. The girls look cute!
I got mine and Todd's costume at Wal-Mart. Todd was a Celtic King(I think he liked it) and I was a maiden princess. Maybe Jeff would like something like that??? Or wear a King's jersey(or another sport). I liked yours too!!!

heather said...

Way cute kids! Looks like a lot of fun. Hayley & Syd: You girls look very mature with make-up. Glad you all had a great Halloween!