Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Ornament Exchange Party

I had yet another ornament exchange party this Christmas season.  I set up a hot chocolate bar.   I especially love the Starbucks hot cocoa.  It was so yummy!  Some good friends of mine came and we had such a fun time talking, eating and having our gift exchange.  There were so many cute ornaments to choose from.  I purchased a very cute clear glass bird with glitter and sequins with a feather tail.  I liked it so much that I ended up with it at the end of the night.  I wish I got a picture of my friends and their ornaments, but I was having so much fun that I forgot.  So all I have is a picture of the hot chocolate bar.  It was such a fun night.  Thanks to my two friends who talked me into doing it once again. 


No comments: