Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My Pintrest addiction

Regretfully, I have been such a slacker on my blog.  I really have good intentions to keep it updated, because it will save me time in the end when I print my blog into a book each year.  But for some reason, this has gone by the way side and something has taken my time, besides being a mother, and working. 

My name is Kristen, and I am addicted to Pintrest. 

It is just so amazing and I find SO many great ideas.  What I love about it, is in the morning when I {insert typical girl comment} can't find anything to wear, I just go to my fashion board and see what outfits I love.  If I have everything to wear, I put it on, if not, I adapt it a bit to what is in my closet and I feel good about my clothing choice.  Nothing wrong with a little help in fashion.  Also, I have found so many great home improvement ideas, one of which is in the laundry room and how to re-do cabinets.  I will be tackling that project come the new year.  Also, I have found so many great ideas, like how to clean my drains with baking soda & vinegar, how to decorate for the holidays, and also how to turn a 4-rack pant hanger into a ribbon holder. I have also found many great recipes that I have tried out and they are amazing! I love it!  As you can see, I have fallen in love with Pintrest and I can't turn back now.  It means too much to me.  So as I continue searching GREAT ideas on Pintrest, my blogging will take a back seat...for now.

2 comments:

Julie@My5monkeys said...

I need to check out Pintrest...

Britty said...

I guess I should admit the same. Maybe that's why I haven't blogged in over a month? I'm getting to it tonight, though!