Friday, December 23, 2011

Morro Bay

Today we went to Morro Bay and spent the day here.  We first went to a dock along the water.  Then we went to the park along the waterfront.  We walked along the shops on the Embarcadero and of course had to get salt water taffy for the kids. 
After lunch, we went to Morro Rock and explored on the beach.  Drew found a starfish and was so proud.  He passed it around to all the kids.  It was pretty cool.  Then we went on the rock wall wave breaker.  The kids loved to watch the waves crash on the rocks.  I was able to get a few pictures of me and my sister and Jeff and I.  It was a great day and the kids had a great time.











1 comment:

Cindy said...

Isn't that such a fun pirate park!!!
I have pictures of my kids there!!