Saturday, July 2, 2011

The Keg Steakhouse

One of our very favorite restaurants that we had to stop at was The Keg.  They have great steaks, amazing mushrooms and twice baked potato's. I can't forget their amazing hot bread rolls with whipped butter that glides over the hot rolls and melts it in the most delicious way.   We took Haley & Drew to eat there.  Although Sydney is a steak lover, she opted out to stay with her friend.  Jeff and I split the 20 oz. Rib Eye steak while Haley & Drew also had a steak dinner.  The food was amazing and just as we remembered it. 

Jeff & Haley with their delicious food

Drew loving the bread rolls covered in butter

After an evening of good food, we stopped and got a Red Box for the kids and another one for Jeff and I.  The kids watched The Chronicles of Narnia, the new Voyage movie, while Jeff and I watched the very funny Adam Sandler movie, Just Go With It.  It was a nice and quiet evening.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Wow, you guys do so much fun stuff! That food looks AMAZING!