Saturday, May 21, 2011

Girls Softball Closing Ceremonies

Haley & Jeff's team has been doing so well this season, they are in 2nd place. Friday night they won their game to the 3rd seed team. There was an upset between the 1st & 5th place team on Friday night, and the 5th place team won. Needless to say, we were shocked because we thought we would be playing 1st place team on Saturday. Saturday morning they played the 5th place team, and I was only able to be there the first hour because I had to take Drew to his last game. I feel like such a horrible mother because I did not take any pictures of the game, and it was thoroughly exciting.  They were up 5 to 1 when I left and Jeff texted me that they won the game 8-3. I was so happy and excited for them for winning the softball championship this season.

After Drew's game, I went back to the field where they were having closing ceremonies and awards were being passed out.

The girls were dancing the Macarena and had such a fun time.

Haley with some of her team mates

The girls got trophies for 2nd place in the league for 10U.

They all received medals for coming in 1st place in the championship game.

Way to go Super Sassy Sapphires!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: