Congraduation Haley!!! Elementary School days have come to an end for Haley. She graduated from 5th grade today. The program included 4 speeches, one of which was her best friend Payton. During the ceremony the 5th graders were awarded a plaque, that has their name and picture on it with commencement information.
Haley is so happy to graduate
Haley with her classmates
Proud parents
Haley with her plaque and flowers
Haley with her best friend, Payton
Haley with the girls from her class. What good friends she has.
Payton, Haley & Jessica
Haley with her friend, Kaehlon
Haley has 2 1/2 months of summer, then she moves on to middle school. I don't think I'm ready for this, but I have no choice in having my oldest child grow up. If I could stop time right now, I would, but until I find a way, she's going to have to continue to grow up (sniff, sniff).

1 comment:
Yea Haley! I am so proud of you. You are such a special girl.
Post a Comment