Saturday, December 25, 2010

Jeff's Christmas Present

This year Jeff had been very good and Santa brought him a very special gift. It was his only gift, aside from Inception movie. Because it was so big, I mad him go on a scavenger hunt. I hid 6 clues around the house and with the kids, Jeff went on a search for his present.





He finally found his present in the closet (where I hid it in the first place). I hauled it from our garage, up 2 flights of stairs and down the hall to our bedroom. I was pretty impressed with myself. I pulled it out once to wrap it and then hid it behind my church dresses, a place where he never looks.
He was so surprised and had no idea. I love when it works out that way! He is looking forward to hooking it up and watching his new amazing Vizio LED HDTV.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Britty said...

Aww...look at how happy he is! You're such a great wifey!