This is Drew's last year of preschool, and he is so excited to graduate and start Kindergarten.
During the ceremony, the kids sang 2 songs and then they received their diploma. On their certificate the students said what they wanted to be when they grow up. Some of the girls said a princess or a mom. The boys said Iron Man or something to that nature of a super hero. Then there's Drew. When he was called up, he said he wanted to be a NURSE (just like his mom). I thought that was so sweet, as did most of the parents & grandparents when they
Awwww'd when they heard it. He is so cute and sweet. I didn't know I made that much of an impression on him.
He loves his preschool, especially Ms. Barbara.
Drew enjoying his pizza and being silly.
Drew is so excited to start Kindergarten....but until then we'll have a fun-filled summer.

2 comments:
I can't believe Drew will be starting Kindergarten! When you first moved into EV4, he was just a newborn! Time sure does fly by! I love that he said that he wanted to be a nurse just like you! What a great kid!
It's too bad you guys aren't at Seattle Hill anymore...because I'll be teaching Kindergarten next year. I would have loved to have had Drew in my class!!! :)
Post a Comment