Friday, September 11, 2009

Sneak Peak

I'm taking on another painting project. Here's Drew's room. I finished painting it, but I want to get it completely decorated before I post the final project photos. In the meantime, here's a sneak peak of his room.

What colors do you think I used?

6 comments:

Platteborze Possy said...

please tell me you have some green in there:)!!

Platteborze Possy said...

ok, google reader as different posts than on your blog. I don't see the one on here with your old friend and I just have to say that I hope she's not replacing your super cool friend up here in Seattle. you know who I'm talking about, the one that never calls you:):) I miss you and our girl time together!! You were always such a blast to be with!

Kristen said...

I don't have any green. That was his last room. I'm mixing it up this time and going bold.

Colleen said...

Hmmm, I am guessing orange and navy blue...to go with the colors on that quilt.

Lisa said...

I'm guessing red and black, like in CARS!!

Stephanie said...

i was going to guess orange and blue too!