Thursday, January 1, 2009

Relaxing on New Years Day

This morning, I was awoken all too early by Drew. He amazingly woke up at 8am, much earlier than I wanted and hoped for after I went to bed at 2am. It has been a quiet day with much of the day playing the Wii. I am particularly fond of Tetris - what woman doesn't like Tetris?

Jeff and his brother Mike routinely enjoy playing Mario Kart as they challenge each other in racing. This is a typical sight when they are together.

They finally let Haley take a turn

The kids and their cousins are playing so well, I wonder when that will end as their tiredness and crankiness emerge
Taking a break to spend time with Sydney
Hanging out with Drew in the wee morning hours

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Where did you get Tetris for the Wii? I have to know! I love that game!

CJensen said...

Isn't it funny how it is the grown men who monopolize the Wii? For Jared it is Tiger Woods golf!

Chalonn said...

How fun......sad that 8AM is a crude awakening...I felt the same way!

Kedra Simpson said...

I am so glad that your family had such a great 2008!! Way to go with school, you are amazing!

one day we will join the rest of the world and get a wii but in the mean time i might have to come and play yours...so fun!