Yesterday, Jeff and I celebrated our 11th Anniversary. Eleven years ago, we were sealed in the Oakland, CA Temple, on January 9, 1998.


It was a day I won't forget. The past 11 years have been wonderful. I love to spend time with Jeff. He always makes me laugh and he is so amazingly awesome!
We celebrated by going to the Keg, a steakhouse that we love. We then went to the movies to see Valkyrie. After the movie, we killed time at Best Buy, until we were sure the babysitter put the kids to bed. Aren't we so bad? At dinner we were discussing the past 11 years and how old we are. It dawned on me how fast we are aging, but we both still feel so young. Here's to another wonderful year spent together with the man I still love.
7 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!
Too bad the temple didn't look that way the day you got married. As I recall it was a wee bit chilly & raining!
Glad you had a nice evening out celebrating your anniversary.
Happy Anniversary! It sounds like a great night. And we totally do that too...wait for the kids to be in bed I mean!
Congrats on making it 11 years! Me and Cory have only been married 3 1/2 years, so to me 11 years is definitely an achievement! I'm glad that you too got to go on a nice long date! I haven't been to dinner and a movie since before Ryan was born. Now that he's older maybe we'll do that this year. Happy anniversary you two!
Happy Anniversary!! Sounds like you had a wonderful time together! (We wait til after bedtime, too ;)
That was such a fun day, I love that I have that memory of you. You guys are so cute,...Happy Anniversary!
~Melissa
happy Anniversary!!
Sorry it's late.
Post a Comment