Monday, July 28, 2008

A walk down memory lane

Do you have memories of me? A friend of mine did a post and thought this would be fun.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog (if you want) and see how many people leave a memory about you.
It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll check your blog to see if you've copied this to play. I would love to read comments and take a walk down memory lane.

4 comments:

Alycat said...

So many memories, but here is one you may not even know about! A LONG time ago Jeff moved to Arizona & I think came back for a visit. One night I was at the movies with some friends. We were walking out to our car & here comes Jeff giving a girl a piggy back ride to his car. They both looked so happy & were having a lot of fun. I told my friends that I hoped this girl got Jeff to move back home. Well, it happened & that girl was YOU!!! And I'm so glad. I love that you are part of our family!

Kristen said...

Almost forgot about that. I'm so glad I did get him to move back. Thanks for that trip down memory lane.

Anonymous said...

When I first met you in the parking lot about a week before you had Haley I remember thinking we would really hit it off. And look at us eight years later - You are still such a dear friend! I miss those days of playing games late into the night, scrapbooking while the kids played, walking in the mornings, our trips to Apple Hill, I could go on. Love your guts and can't wait till you make it back over this way so we can see each other more!!!

Melissa said...

I hope you are still checking these,... gosh,...where do I start? I just adore you Kristen. I have nothing but fun, crazy, obnoxious memories with you. I just miss dances the most. You were so fun to be with, always happy, flirty, and beautiful! I love you, and I hope you guys are doing great!
~Melissa