Today we completed our 18-day vacation in California. We traveled from Snohomish to Sacramento to Lake Tahoe to Tustin (Orange County) to Arroyo Grande (camping on Lopez Lake) to Paso Robles to Sacramento and back to Snohomish. I don't want to see our credit card bill with all our gas fill ups. Today was a long 15-hour car ride. The kids for the most part did pretty well. Although there was a lot of whining. I attribute that to their over tiredness. We had a great vacation and many more pictures and postings will come just as soon as I get the chance. It does feel good to be back in our clean home.
Some exciting news happened while we were away. We sold our home! It happened way faster than ever anticipated, although we hoped it would sell quickly. We got an offer just 1 1/2 weeks after listing it. In this market, it's a miracle. There had been a lot of back & forth counter offers at our various vacationing spots, which made it interesting to find a fax machine in Lake Tahoe and near our camp site (not very convienent). The inspection & apprasial have been completed. Our sell date is Aug. 8, and we have to be moved out by Aug 11. It looks like Jeff & I have to find a rental home and start packing. My initial plans of having a relaxing summer won't be so relaxing!
1 comment:
Welcome back! It looks like you had a great trip. I am so happy that you sold your house. it must be a little bit of a relief enough though its fast. Let me know what I can help with!
Post a Comment